Friday, July 13, 2012
Friday Confessional
* I confess that I've already started thinking about what to do about Baylee's birthday in Jan!! Ridiculous, I know. I really want to do a zoo party but not sure if I can afford it. I'm also debating the children's museum. I know it's probably stupid to have big parties every year but Baylee is my only baby and I want to do it big for her. I always had a big birthday party growing up and I loved it.
* I confess Baylee has been really sick for over a week. She had a fever and then started throwing up and now shes still not eating. Luckily she is drinking. The doctor said it was just a virus and would have to work its way out. BLAH!
*I took Bays to Gymboree last week and she LOVED it!!! It was so exciting to see her so happy. She stared at all the kids of course but once she got comfortable she joined in and had a blast. I'm thinking of signing up for a membership because its only $72 a month for unlimited classes and free play. Only problem is that it's over 20 minutes away.
* I confess that I'm sick of all the rain we are having. I am ready for it to be Fall.
*I confess that my blood work came back and the dr told me i have to ovaries of a 39 year old woman. Could be worse though, right?!
* I confess that I have read FOUR polygamy books in the last week. I am obsessed!!! I find them fascinating to say the least.
* I confess that I am supper excited that Big Brother has started up again because I love that show. I've been watching it since season 1. I can not stand that they brought back Boogie but I guess I will deal with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE the idea of a zoo party, and fully support big birthday parties. Plus the pics for us will be awesome ;) haha.
ReplyDelete