I swear I feel like the worst blogger. Every time I sit down to blog something else comes up. Also, I've been reading like crazy and can not break away from my books in order to get online. Yes, I'm a nerd.
But I wanted to share something that happened today. I have been having a lot of problems with my endometriosis so my doctor referred me to a specialist. Today I went to see her for the first time. She read over all of my records and told me that my doctor I used for IVF used the highest dose of medication possible and with the small amount of eggs I produced she was amazed I was able to get pregnant. WOW. I didn't know I was on the largest dose and although I feel like Baylee is a miracle it's amazing when a doctor tells you that. She then did an ultrasound and found two cysts on my right ovary (typical) and she discovered that the endometriosis is back in full force because my left ovary is stuck to my uterus! Go me! My body is so talented. Of course she wants to do surgery. This will be my fifth surgery to remove the endo and cysts. I have never been bothered by it before because I have a high tolerance for pain but this time is different. This will be my first time since having Baylee and that scares me.
In other medical news, my OBGYN suggested I have a mammogram and ultrasound done. She thinks I need to get a breast reduction. I would LOVE to have a reduction!!!! My tests came back with a 1.2cm spot on the left side. I will go back in 6 months for another check. I really don't feel nervous about it because if it were something bad they wouldn't have me wait 6 months, right?!
Baylee is growing like a weed. She never sits still. She is so much fun. I can not believe she is already 17 months old. Time sure does fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!