Wednesday, July 25, 2012

411

* Tiny confession. It has taken me over a week to complete this. It's been sitting in my drafts because I've been too lazy to complete it. 


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

This is technically my 2nd blog. My first one chronicled my life as a newlywed, celeb gossip, and general frustrations. Once I found out I was pregnant I wanted to clean things up a little so that my family would know what is going on with my husband, Baylee and I. 


2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

San Jac, UHD and UHCL!!! Yep, three schools! I started out as a psychology major so I have many many hours of psych, sociology and science classes that I'll never "use". Then I decided I wasn't invested enough to get my PhD which lets face it, you need when studying psych. So I changed my major to History/Education. I was then discouraged from teaching history although it's my favorite subject because the school counselor told me I'd most likely need to coach a sport to teach History. Uhm. I'm probably the least athletic person on the planet so that's a no. I knew I wanted to be a teacher but I didn't want to teach young kids because I just don't have the patience for that. I decided to be an English teacher because one of my favorite things in the world is read. It fits me wonderfully.


3. Where have you traveled?
I've been to Germany and France. I love love love Paris! Although I could do without it being so damn expensive. I've been to Mississippi, Lousiana, Maryland, Ohio, West Virgina, New Mexico, Arizona and have lived in California.


This is me and my friend Jenni on the Seine River in Paris. 2002
Hollywood. Obvi! circa 2001


 Palm Springs 2010
Tombstone, Arizona 2011


4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

I have actually thought of this a lot, who hasn't? The first thing I would do no matter what the amount I won is buy a lot of land for my parents and a lot next to it for my family. 

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?


When you are standing in the check out line and the person behind you is right next to you. I cant stand when someone is breathing down my neck, ick! When the grocery guy bags my cold stuff with non cold stuff. I don't want my ice cream and dog rawhides in the same bag. Cold should go with cold. When someone says supposibly. UH... that's not a word!!!!!!

6. What is your favorite movie?

This is hard because I love movies!!! So I'll tell you the movies I've seen over 20 times. Gone with the Wind, The Way We Were, Office Space, Empire Records, Dirty Dancing.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or water, soda, tea?



coffee or soda!! 


8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?


READING!!!!!! I love to read my books when I am alone.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

Easy. Hands down, Target. Baylee and I go there at least twice a week. I buy almost everything there

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
uh. When I was pregnant with Baylee, Cole made me laugh so hard in Target that I peed my pants. 

11. What day would you love to relive again?

I'd have to say the day Baylee was born. Although it was the scariest day of my life. I wish I would have been able to prepare a little better for her arrival and I wish I wouldn't have had so many people at the hospital but if you undo one thing, the whole thing comes apart. 


12. If your life was turned into a movie...what actor would play you?

I hope this answer doesn't have to be based on what you look like because if it does there is no one who could play me.  I really love Elizabeth Banks right now. I find her hilarious. 

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?


Sonic car hop, Target cashier, waitress at Red Lobster and Souper Salad, office manager for my dad's company! 

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

 high school freshman year
high school junior year
 college sophmore year
college freshman year


15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

Russia!! 


16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 


sorry it's gross. i didn't have a picture so I had to take one with my cell phone. 

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?



Yikes! I'd like to see us owning a wonderful home for Baylee to grow up in. I'd like to be teaching full time while Baylee is in school. I'd like to have another puppy for Howi to hang out with. I'd like everyone in my family to still be happy and healthy. Also, I think in 5 years I'd like to see us with another child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!