Monday, May 14, 2012

Catch up!!

Oh my goodness! I can not believe it has been so long since I have blogged. I come here often and I read other blogs but I just haven't had much to say. The last two weeks everyone in the house has been SICK SICK SICK. We have strep throat, ear infections, bacterial sinus infections, and upper respiratory infections! The only ones not sick are the animals and I pray it stays that way. The house is full of Kleenex, orange juice, hand sanitizer, lysol, you name it we have it!!

My Mother's Day was awesome! Last year was terrible, one I will never forget but I will let it go. This year, I was so sick so being able to stay in bed until 11am was wonderful! Cole brought my kolaches and starbucks which I ate in bed. Then I only did minimal laundry before my massage. After my massage I went alone to Old Navy and picked up some cute summer dresses for Baylee then hit the grocery store. I have to say it was so nice to be alone and be able to take my time but man when I got home to unload and put away groceries I was spent! This illness in my lungs is killing me and making me so exhausted! Later in the evening mom wanted to eat at Red Lobster for dinner. It was a nice time. I couldn't really enjoy my food because I still am not able to taste anything but it was nice anyway.




Here are some recent photos of us. I know I'm huge but I swear one day when my life calms down I'll find time to get into shape. Blah! I just have higher things on my priority list. As long as I am healthy and my family is healthy, I'm good the way I am for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!