Before I had Baylee I said so many things that have turned into complete bullshit! Before I had Baylee I thought I would put her in her crib the day I brought her home from the hospital. She ended up sleeping in my room with me until she was over 6 months. I could not handle the idea of her being away from me. Before putting her in her own room I had a camera installed in her room so that I could watch her every move. Protective much? Nah.
I also thought I'd start working right away and have no problem leaving her with either my mom or at daycare. PSH!! The thought of being at work all day away from her makes me cry instantly. I can not take it. I have such seperation anxiety. Don't get me wrong, I am able to leave her at home with my parents or Cole while I go grocery shopping or work from 8-12 everyday but I spend 12-10 with her everyday. So I get my fill of Bays. I just don't trust anyone with her that isn't family or Aimee.
I never thought I'd let her eat junk. Well when she is fussy in the store and I need her to be good, I pull out the trusty goldfish or rise crispy treat!! No shame!
Haha, we all change our minds on those things...gotta do what you gotta do!
ReplyDelete