Friday, April 20, 2012

Baylee

My sweet precious Baylee, my favorite place in the world is being wrapped inside your hugs. The sound of your laughter makes my heart skip a beat and brings an instant smile to my face. When I look in your eyes I see everything that is right in this world. When I see you sleeping I feel such happiness and peace. You are the reason I get up every morning. You are the reason I try to make the best decisions possible. Because of you, my life will always be worth living. You are truly a miracle. You are the best thing that has ever or will ever happen to me.

Thank you for showing me such love. Thank you for showing me that dreams come true and that miracles are real. Thank you for teaching me new things everyday and for giving me more patience. Thank you for making me realize without words that how I look just doesnt matter. It's all vain. All that matters is that I am healthy and live a long time so that I am able to always be around for you when you need me.

Thank you for giving me kisses and hugs all the time. Thank you for dancing to random commerical songs and for sitting on my lap and wanting me to read to you. Thank you for loving bath time so much. Thank you for sharing with Howi and being such a sweet girl.

I love you more than words can ever say. You are my whole world. Thank you for being my miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!