Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WOW! I have been gone from this world for a while!! Things in my life have been crazy, wonderful, BUSY! I have often signed on to post and then hit a brick wall when it came to expressing myself. I think that happens to everyone who blogs. Sometimes things are just too much you aren't able to sit down and express yourself. So here is the scoop on what I've been up to...




My younger brother, Robert, received his Aggie Ring!!! This is a great thing! He's in his junior year at TAMU and was given his ring in March. I was so proud and so happy to be there to see it. 







Baylee had a wonderful Easter! We hid eggs in the front yard and then she went on a little hunt. She enjoyed finding the eggs although didn't really understand the entire concept. When she wanted to get inside the eggs she threw them on the sidewalk so they would break open. Whatever works, right? She had her first peep and LOVED it. I wasn't really surprised seeing as that kid loves anything sweet. I can not stand peeps, blah!


In what some might find the biggest news, Cole and I have decided to try to work on our marriage. This is something that has been progressing for over a month and I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure how we were going to handle everything, if it would work, and honestly I didn't need to judgement or opinions from anyone else. It's been difficult to get to this point. It's taken a lot of tears, anger, heartbreak and forgiveness. But here we are. We are back together building our marriage/relationship to be strong. Will we be together for the rest of our lives? I don't know. I hope so. Baylee is so happy having us together. I know that sounds weird because she is so young but she truly looks happy when she is with the both of us. Cole has done a 180 with his life and I thank God for that. I prayed so hard for it. Will it last? I don't know. But I hope it does. I hope this is the mature, adult, responsible Cole that Baylee and I need him to be. I can honestly say that I am happy. I feel like this is where I always wanted my family to be. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Erin I am very happy for you. I hope that things continue to go well for you and Baylee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baylee is precious. Its great that you're taking steps to work on your relationship, hope it works out for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!