Wednesday, February 1, 2012

None of your business

I make a point to not have secrets in/about my life. I'm a pretty open book about what I've done or what I'm thinking. Will I run to everyone and tell them my personal shit (other than on my blog), no. But if you were to ask me something, I wouldn't lie. I have no problem admitting to my shit because I feel like I shouldn't do anything I'm ashamed to admit. But sometimes I feel like people are in my shit when they just really don't need to be. I don't understand why my personal business is of any interest to some people. If I wanted to share what was going on, I would. I feel like if you ask me something and I'm not eager to talk about it or if I've told you in the past not to bring it up, then I DO NOT WANT TO FUCKING DISCUSS IT! What I really hate is when I don't want to discuss it and the other person gets pissed off about it. BACK OFF! I'm starting to wonder if my open personality has started to kick me in the ass.

I really don't like when people offer their advice when it isn't asked for. If I'm complaining about something and you offer advice, fine. That's my fault for complaining in the first place. But to just throw advice at me and tell me what I NEED to do or SHOULD be doing, fuck off. I'm not you, I will never be you. I handle my crap different than everyone else. Am I perfect? Hell no!!! But it is MY life and if I want to fuck it up, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!