Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lost

Most of the time I feel very strong and I deal with stuff by not thinking about it at all. But then there are days like today where I feel so weak and lost. I'm still not able to have a good cry, I'm only shedding a little tears but they are still tears. I keep asking myself "How did I end up at this place?" This just isn't how I thought I'd be at 28. I thought Cole and I would be married and in the process of buying our first home, raising our daughter, debating having another child, me teaching, him in school. Everything has fallen apart. I'm getting divorced, living with my parents, working for my dad, raising my daughter alone with no help from her father. Its so hard sometimes to look at my life and believe it's my life. I just want to know when I will feel whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!