with me. I know this is not a newsflash. There are surely several things wrong with me at any given moment but lately my problem is with the ability to cry. Things have been making me so sad lately but I am unable to cry a really good cry. My eyes fill with tears and the run for a few minutes and that's it. I feel sad for a while and that's it! I am unable to have an extensive cry and let out all of my sadness and frustration. I seem to be holding it all in and I don't know why. This is so frustrating for me because I don't want to be this way.
A few of my friends are going through hard times right now and it's breaking my heart. I have found myself thinking less and less about my own issues and more about theirs. I have trasnfered all of my anxiety onto their issues. I think and pray for them all day because I hate when a friend is having a hard time. All I want to do is help them so their lives are whole again. I dont know if this is me trying to cope with my own issues or not but it's a little creeper of me.
Court is coming up next week. Of course it would be during my most emotional time of the month. I am not looking forward to it at all. I haven't spoken to Cole in so long I forget what his voice sounds like. I'm upset that he hasn't contacted me to ask about Baylee or Howi. But I guess that's just the way things are now.
I spent about 2 years like this once so I know how you feel, with being sad but unable to cry. I don't know what changed but slowly my overwhelming sadness subsided, I was able to feel feeling other feelings again, and cry.
ReplyDelete