Sometimes when I talk to my brother via instant messenger I have to reference the dictionary to understand what he's talking about! YIKES. I hate to admit that but Jesus. Tonight while talking to him about his mid terms he told me he is having to write his first paper of his college career. So I asked him what the topic was and his response was " changes in the anti-apartheid strategy of the ANC from 1948-1961".
Say what?!?! Is that even English? I love that my brother is so smart but sometimes I wish God had spread the brains a little between all three of us. Both of my brothers are so intelligent and it sucks for me. haha!
Sunday I took Baylee to a birthday party. She seemed to have an ok time. It was mostly for older kids, around 4-5 years old. But she seems to have a good time wherever you take her, I'm so blessed.
Tomorrow I am taking Baylee for her 9 month well check up. I'm so anxious because I know she will be getting shots and I can not stand the thought of her being in pain. It breaks my heart. I plan on staying home with her all day tomorrow and letting her do whatever it is she wants to do. I'm going to completely baby my baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!