Saturday, November 19, 2011

11.19.11

Today our family received some very exciting news... my youngest brother, William was officially accepted to TAMU. So now both of my brothers are Aggies. I am so proud, but what's new!? 



For about a month now I've been worrying/stressing over Baylee's Baptism tomorrow. I just want it to go well and I was worried some people wouldn't come or that the wrong people would and it's made me a nut case. While I still don't know if I have made some of the right decisions regarding tomorrow, and I'm sure they will haunt me for a few years I am comfortable. I am very excited to spend tomorrow with the people I love most in the world. Baylee's Godparents, Grandparents, and dear friends will be there with me and I just can not think of better people I'd rather be with. God has blessed me with the most amazing people in my life. God has def tested me these last few months but I chose to believe that he has a plan for Baylee and I. I don't see it now, but I know that when God is ready he will reveal it to me. Until then, I am thankful everyday for what I do have. 


Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom,
the power and the glory are yours.
Now and for ever.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!