Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Belated Post

This Sunday Baylee was Baptized!! It was so amazing. I have to say I felt truly blessed on Sunday not only because my miracle was baptized but because I was surrounded by the people I love the most in this world. It really touched my heart that my friends and family came out to support and witness Baylee's day. And Baylee did wonderful. I received so many compliments about how well behaved and beautiful she was. I of course already know these things but its so nice to hear from other people. WARNING photo overload!


Penny and Baylee

Uncle Robert/Godfather and Baylee

Aimee and myself

Robert and me

Baylee with her two Godfathers/Uncle Robert and Uncle William

Baylee and her Godmother Aimee

Baylee and mommy

Baylee and Grandpa Ed



Grandma, Baylee, Mommy

Baylee with her Grandpa and Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!