Tonight I saw the new Twilight movie with my BFF Aims. And during the movie they had a honeymoon scene where the couple makes love for the first time. While watching this my only thought was "When did Cole and I lose that?" At what point did we lose the love and passion we had for each other? Everything became about hurt feelings and ugly words. At the end it's hard to remember a time when we were in love. It made me very sad.
The other scene that really spoke to time was the birthing scene. I remember like it was yesterday hearing Baylee cry for the first time. Hearing her cry was the BEST sound I had ever heard, until I heard her laugh. Seeing her for the first was a moment I will never forget. She was the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life. So small, innocent, pure. I will always hold that memory so close to my heart. I wish I could wrap it up and relive it over and over.
When Edward tells Bella that he is sorry he has made her so lonely during her pregnancy, I cried. I wish for one second Cole would have felt that way. It would have been nice to know that the way I was treated during my pregnancy was acknowledged and regretted.
It is weird what you take away from a movie about vampires!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!