Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baylee Gym Time









Today I took Baylee to her first Gymboree class. I have to admit I have been looking for a class to take her to for months and no one will take her under 8 months of age and even then I had a hard time fitting it into my schedule. Then when I found this place they said they would take her but she would be the youngest in the class and they would have to modify things. I thought that was ok. Until I got there and realized that the other girls in the class were 2 years old. That's a huge difference in age at this point. Baylee and I spent the entire class on our own just playing around but she loved it. She loved having tons of space to crawl and explore. She doesn't get a lot of that at the house because we have concrete floors and i'm so nervous she will bust her head open. I did find another gym that has a class during the week at noon. I'm going to make room in my schedule to take her once a week. I think it will be great for her to be around the other kids and to have time to move around. Her laughs filled my heart. And let's face it, she looks precious in her workout gear!

2 comments:

  1. I'd been looking into those, and the location by us starts at 4 months...but I was wondering how much fun it could be at that age? She looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should try it out. Most of the places that I contacted allow you to go to the first class for free. Def go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!