I'm addicted to tv. I have always liked tv, even as a child. I was always allowed to watch tv as long as I had finished my homework and chores first. My parents (mom) was very protective so I wasn't allowed to play in the front yard for fear someone would drive up and kid nap me and who the hell wants to play alone in the backyard. Most of my childhood was spent playing dress up, barbies, make believe, reading, or watching tv/movies. I did all of these activities alone until I was 8 and my brother was born. I then had to wait until he was about 3 before I could force him to play dress up with me. :o) Anyway I really love tv and I don't find it damaging at least to me. I graduated college with a 3.9 GPA and am now an avid reader. I have never committed a crime, I'm a pretty good person for the most part. So don't let people fill your head with nonsense about watching too much tv. This is what my Fall line up looks like.
New shows I plan on trying out:
New Girl
Person of Interest
Up All Night
Whitney
My favorites:
Real Housewives of Anything
How I Met Your Mother
Gossip Girl
Mike and Molly
Big Rich Texas
Sons of Anarchy
The Office
Dancing with the Stars
Criminal Minds
Blue Bloods
Amazing Race
Most Eligible Dallas
Sidenote: I dvr most of these and watch them late at night or on the weekends because as other moms know there just isn't a chance in hell that I would be able to sit down and watch these shows when they are actually on.
And can I just tell you how amazing it was when they came out with dvr. It was like everyday was Christmas!!
I didn't care for Whitney...did you? Also, I like 2 Broke Girls!
ReplyDelete