Monday, September 26, 2011

mustache you





1. What are you looking most forward to during the Fall? Colder weather!! Dear God I hope we get some soon. I am so sick of having weather in the high 90s. Leaves on the ground, sweaters, pumpkin scents.
2. If you're having a bad day what always makes you feel better? simply looking at my daughter's face makes my day better. She is so beautiful and everytime I look at her I feel so blessed.
3. If you could pick-up and move to any state where would it be? Ohio. I want to be closer to family. And they have seasons there!!!
4. What is something small that crawls under your skin? people! ha. I hate when people ask really stupid questions. For example when you answer the phone and say Thank you for Calling Yo Ya. And they ask "Is this Yo Ya?" uh yeah that's what i just said!

1 comment:

  1. When they say "Is this Yo Ya?" say "No, it's Yo Ya!" really mess with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!