Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vent

Someone said something this weekend that really pissed me off! It went a little something like this...

"Even though she doesn't have any of your blood, you could still pass as her grandpa."

That was said to my dad about my daughter. Let's get one thing fucking straight, my dad is more of a grandpa to my daughter than any other gdamn person on this earth! If it weren't for my DAD, my DAUGHTER would NOT even be here! My DAD is the one who gave me the money to have IVF. No IVF, no Baylee! You should thank God everyday, as I do for my dad! My dad has been an incredible father to me and I never go a day without thanking God for him. It never enters my mind that we don't share blood. Who gives a shit. I know a lot of people who do share blood and have no relationship at all. I'll take my "non blood" dad over your blood dad anyday!

I was nice and blew it off this time, but I swear if I ever hear that again I'm going to go ape shit on your ass!

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Don't even listen to that!!! Your dad has been and is amazing to you and your mom!!! Yay for awesome dads!!! and grandpas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!