Friday, August 5, 2011

Randomness

I came across this quote today and it really spoke to me....

 "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles; it takes away today's peace."

I can't tell you how much I need this quote. I am in constant turmoil over things that I have no control over. I am constanly being told to let things go, not to worry, blah blah. But I can not help but worry about EVERYTHING. I mean I'm the kind of person who wonders if what I do today is going to effect me in three years and how. And not only do I worry about my business but I am constantly worried about my family's business. What will happen to my dad today when he walks out the door. Will my brothers be safe at school today?! Things like that. I know it's ridiculous but I almost think if I didnt worry and over think everything, I'd have nothing left to do!

I bought Baylee the cutest book case this week because it was on sale. I can't wait to fill it full of books that will expand her imagination and increase her love of reading.


I hurt a friend of mine this week without even trying! I feel extremely low and upset about it. I basically dangled a carrot in front of her, I guess you could say and then I ate it in front of her. Not on purpose and I wish I could think of a way to make it up to her. But I know I probably won't be able to. I just hope she knows that I would do anything for her and that I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!