Monday, August 8, 2011

Shopping spree..

So Sunday after being blown off by my husband yet again for church, I decided to go to the mall and do some damage. It was nice to be alone for a couple of hours. My husband refuses to go to the mall or really any store for that matter because he says I lolligag. WHATEVER! I made a few purchases for Baylee because, well everything was on sale!! I just couldn't help it.


I bought her these jammies at Baby Gap!
 These boots at Baby Gap
 This precious dress from Baby Gap. It has a matching jacket that I must get, but you can only buy it online at this time.
 This adorable jacket. I guess it is from last season because I got a really good deal


This outfit from JcP
 This Lands End sweater from JcP.

I love love love buying things for Baylee. I guess I should start saving stuff to give her for Christmas and her birthday. Its so hard for me to keep presents a secret which is why I never buy gifts early, because I always end up giving them to the person early.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment. So glad I found your blog. I am drooling over all of this adorable stuff you found. Shopping for Donovan is not nearly as exciting... but I do save my $ I suppose. If I were shopping for a girl there'd be no stopping me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!