1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is anything new I buy for the occassion. I don't attend many weddings so I usually buy a new dress for each one.
2. This week has been stressful beyond belief! It started off long, and ok but towards the middle it got really bad and stressful then it ended really shitty. Hoping next week is better.
3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat fast food. I mean really moms aren't allowed to be lazy. But it I'm sick or tired then I'll eat food out.
4. My favorite pair of shoes is my old navy flip flops. I love them and they are only $3.
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is I don't know that I have anything that I could never part with. I'm not big on keeping a lot of things around so the stuff I do have I use.
6. My favorite person is my daughter!! She always smiles at me, I make her feel better when I hold her, and she's too young to be disappointed in me.
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say, I really am not sure. I don't know how I would ever do it every week! YIKES

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!