Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We Want to Know

Photobucket




1. Name five of your favorite new blogs that you're reading.
* Confessions from an Impulsive Addict
*Things I can't say
*Confessions of a 20 something
*The Paper Mama
* Classy Cosmetics

2. When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be? Did you follow through on your ideas?
I always wanted children but knew from a young age it would be a hard road. I always hoped for just one child. I thought I would name her Charlotte. However, my husband hated the name so we now have a Baylee. the LEE part is in honor of my dad which is why it is spelled so different. Her middle name is Lynn after me and my  mom.

3. What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about? It could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker, etc.
My siblings and I tend to argue over who is the smartest but if I'm being honest both of my brothers are a lot smarter than I am!! I hope they learn from my mistakes.

4. What is your favorite scent that others may not find very nice? Ex. gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc.
Ok, really sweat makes me want to vomit all over my laptop!! I love the smell of pinesol. Is that weird??

5. What are your thoughts on plastic surgery? (Have you had it? Want it? Regrets?)
I think if you don't become addicted than rock on! I have been wanting a breast reduction/lift since I was 16. So as soon as I have the cash I plan to get a mommy make over!!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, pregnancy wrecks a lot of good bodies! why does ps have to so expensive when so many women want it but can't???

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my own little mind I like to believe Baylee's middle name reps her godmother too! ;) ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!