Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WILW


I'm LOVING this little beauty right here!! Baylee loves rocking herself. And it will last until she is 40lbs which is awesome!!


I'm LOVING that Big Brother starts tomorrow! I'm totally obsessed with that show and have been watching it since the 1st season.



I'm LOVING my little brother Robert!! He is so special to me and I feel so thankful that we have such a close relationship! Sidenote: sorry that i look completely dorky but my brother is much taller than I am so I stood on my tip toes to fit in the picture!!!

I'm LOVING the phrase "Shut the front door". It has saved me many times in cake class from cussing in front of the kiddos! :o)






3 comments:

  1. you're blog is so cute! i'm a new follower! happy wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've decided to follow and you like my blog!!! Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colton had one of those rocking chairs and LOVED it as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!