Tuesday, July 5, 2011

random

I've been reading Water for Elephants and I enjoy it for the most part! When I was in college it was very hard for me to read novels for enjoyment since all I could think about is the style of writing the author was using. how was he/she developing the characters, blah blah. I told myself that if I didn't stop, I'd never enjoy another book and I was right. Everytime I find myself thinking a little too hard about a book I have to stop reading it and start over. I want to read for enjoyment, i dont want to pick out every single detail of writing, it's annoying. Luckily, I'm very wrapped up in the story line of this book so I havent gone too deep. I stay on the surface and am able to just enjoy it. I'm excited to see the film.

I found this woman in Target amazing. Her husband was walking with her and said "You know what I think?" and she said....."Nope, and I don't care!" I died laughing. it was hilarious. (to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!