Me and my sweet Baylee
Me again, looking ridiculous.
My attempt to decorate festive cookies
The Sangria I made which turned out delicious!!!
Cole's mom (mummaw) and Baylee
DJ Baylee
Mommy and Baylee (wearing her outfit from Aunt Aimee!!)
You talking to me?!
I am fabulous!
Chillen
Cole's parents
Bathing beauty!
bug off
Cole's attempt at decorating cookies
the amazing Mahi Mahi and corn my dad grilled!
All of Baylee's 4th of July outfits. SPOILED!
I'm DONE!
Cole's parents came over to my parent's house today to celebrate the 4th with us. We grilled Mahi Mahi and corn on the cob. We had shrimp cocktail, crab cakes, coleslaw, roasted potatoes. It was delicious! Everyone had a good time. It was Baylee's first time in the pool. She hated it! Which surprised me because she loves bath time so much. I think she was just really tired all day and it made her cranky! But it was a great day and I'm so happy to have had her first 4th be a good one!!
Here is Howi also...


















What an adorable little girl! Love all the cute outfits!
ReplyDeleteThough I'd like some sangria now!
She is absolutely adorable!!!! Love those outfits!
ReplyDeleteUm, can you make me some Sangria? And pass me a cookie? Kthanks.