OnE. I enjoyed church this Sunday.
I have decided to dedicate myself to going back to church every Sunday. I have felt so lost lately and I know I need some direction and I know the best place to get it is at church. I'm hoping next week Cole will go with me and we can build on a spiritual relationship together.
TwO. working again.
I've starting working again, kinda! I'm helping my dad at his office part time. An a/c company in the South during the summer, yeah you could say it gets busy!! Its been so long since I've worked and it's taking me a while to get into the swing of things. But mostly I missed Baylee. I missed our morning routine together.
ThReE. Sadness comes from everywhere.
Our German Shepherd is battling cancer and it looks like she will soon lose her fight. I'm thankful she has made it this long and we were able to spend another year with her during her chemo. I'm so sad to think she will soon leave us. I am also thankful to have had her in our family for the past 7 years. She's amazing and so very sweet.
FoUr. Baylee pictures.
We were able to view Baylee's new pictures! I have one photo to share now and will share the rest once I've ordered them and get permission. They turned out great and I'm looking forward to going back to this photographer.
FiVe. Good Friends are Priceless.
I am so very blessed to have a group of friends that are so amazing and supportive of me. I only share really personal things with one friend because I know she does not judge me. But I do share day to day rants with my close friends and I know they are all pulling for me and always have my best interest in mind. It's a give and take and I just now how very lucky I am!! I wish I could thank them every single day in a way that would make them feel special!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!