I'm loving Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother. I'm not really feeling this season of the show but I continue to watch for those two! I adore them.
I'm loving my new Andriod phone.
I'm loving Dr.Pepper!! I try to just drink one day which sucks because I love it so much. I always hated it until I was pregnant, then I craved it but tried never to drink it because I thought it would be bad for Baylee. Now I'm in love!!
I'm loving that I'm slowly begining to find myself again. I'm going to remember my past goals and try to acheive them again.






those jammies are SO cute! and, I love that you got an android phone! i'm super jealous :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!
ReplyDeleteLove the pink skeleton jammies, so cute! I always find myself wanting to buy things when I'm supposed to be saving too :-).
ReplyDelete