Thursday, July 21, 2011

7.22.2011

Tuesday, July 19 was Baylee's first time to sit in a highchair at a resturaunt. She did so well. It was so sad to see how grown up she has become.



 This is Baylee in her new highchair! She loves it!!!

 Here is the rose I made out of buttercream. It was fun. I just experimented and came up with it so it's probably not a true rose but whatever i like it!!


Here is the birthday cake I made my dad. It's the Caps!! It would have come out better (i think) if I had used buttercream icing. It crusts over and its much easier to decorate with. This is a cream cheese buttercream since the cake is carrot cake. Its dad's favorite and since it was his birthday, he shall get what he likes!!

2 comments:

  1. All this posting about cakes makes me hungry! I want to visit Texas to sample your beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little face!!! She is precious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!