Friday, June 10, 2011

6.10


First fun fact is that yesterday I bought this little beauty!!!!! Well my parents bought it, but I'll be the one using it! I can't tell you how long I have wanted one of these. It was on sale and I got it! I cant wait to use it. I'm probably going to use it for dinner tomorrow night. Eeeeeeeek!
I also finally found white t shoes for Baylee. I couldn't get a bigger picture but I do have a picture of her wearing them which I will probably post tomorrow. But for now here is an idea.

Speaking of shoes I found this website.. Endless.com! It's fabulous! SOOOOOOOOO many baby shoes on there to pick from and I have a feeling this could end badly with my credit card.


I'm looking at late November for Baylee's Baptism. I'm starting to look at gowns for her. I had wanted her to wear mine but mine is for a 6 week old baby, as I was baptized early. So I will get her a new one that maybe one day her daughter will wear. I'm also looking into gifts for the Godparents. I'm very excited for this moment in Baylee's life. I need to find someone to take pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!