Friday, June 10, 2011

New Blog Design

As you can see (those of you who have been here before) I have a new blog design! I am very excited! I love it! It fits my personality perfectly. I just want to send a thank you to Leah at Cutsie Blog Designs! It has been such a pleasure to work with her on the design. She is brillant and very patient. You have to know that working with me is NOT easy. My mind is all over the place and I can not make a decision to save my life. But she kept me on track and was so sweet and helpful to me. I recommend her to EVERYONE. So if you are wanting a new look for you blog head over to her site! Thank you again Leah for all your help and your amazing work!


Cutesie Blog Designs

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!