I have found the most amazing food website!!! Taste Spotting is out of this world!! You have to go there and look through the recipes, you will not regret it.
What took me so long to get into cooking?! I've always enjoyed food, although never anything that was good for me to eat. Now I LOVE veggies!! So weird how your tastes change as you age. I am loving asparagus and spinach now. I can't get enough. And don't get me started on goat cheese!!
I have also been trying to do more with my hair than just throw it in a pony tail. Sadly my hair was way too heavy to do much with. Even putting it in a pony was giving me really bad headaches. So I went to Carrie and had her give me some layers and thin out my hair. I love that its thinned out because it feels so much better, but I forgot how badly I hate having layers in my hair. UGH!! Curly hair + layers = nightmare!!!!
I found this bib at Target and I HAD to get it!! So cute! I think Baylee likes it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!