I confess that watching Baylee sleep cracks me up!! She rarely ever lays still even in her sleep and makes funny noises. It's impossible to sleep but so darn cute.
I confess that I really want to see the movie Bridesmaids. I would love for all of my girlfriends to get together and have dinner and see the movie. But we are all married with kids, or without kids and have stuff to do. Where did Friday nights go?!
I confess that I don't trust the woman who gave me my last facial. She insisted that my skin was in great shape and I didn't need any products but I don't understand why I get a new blimish every week. It's not fair! I have never had problems with this. Aren't spa people supposed to push products?!
I confess that I got some amazing Mother's Day gifts which I will eventually take pictures of. Hope it's soon so my flowers don't die first.
I confess that when I walk into BabiesRus I want to purchase everything, but as it is there is not enough room for all of the stuff Baylee has.
I confess that I miss being pregnant. It was such an amazing time in my life and the only time I ever truly loved my body the way it was.

No sunshine and rainbows here either. Just real people.
ReplyDeleteMy youngest is an active sleeper--he's two and still manages to be all over the place. And both boys talk in their sleep--but then so does dad.
ACK!!! your auto start playlist scared the crap outta me!
ReplyDeletemy life is not all rainbows. trust. but i do have a pretty happy marriage and a wonderful husband. he is also my THIRD (and final) husband, so i really deserve him and tend to brag about it a lot.
thanks for linking up!!
oh i went to reply to your comment on my blog, i always like to reply via email and your email address is not enabled.
ReplyDeletedid you know that?
this means that you spend so much time leaving lovely comments on people's blogs and they have no way of responding to a question or thanking you for stopping by or just continuing the conversation...because instead of your email address all they see is "no-reply comment".
sad right?
you can fix that if you like.
just go to your dashboard, click edit profile and click show email address and then click save profile.
easy!!!
and i PROMISE if you change this blogging will get even better and become even more fun!
I really want to see Bridesmaids too! I hear the critics thought it was really good at least. Maybe I'll get to do a girls night out and see it eventually :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteI think your blog is adorable!! Love it.
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the sugar coating marriage...but I already say enough mean things to my husbands face..the least I can do is write how I really feel in a blog and all of his good qualities really do overshadow his bad..even though there are a TON of things that piss me off about what he does!
Men, can't live with them...can't live without them!
Well, you know it's just another day in paradise in my house!! LOL =)
ReplyDelete