Cupcakes from Sprinkles!! I didn't get these as a gift, I ordered them for the family. I've always wanted to try them but on the day I wanted to go it was raining so I had them delivered. I love all things delivered!!
This is the charm bracelet I got from Baylee! I love it!!
Baylee cheezin for the camera
Baylee got me the "B" and the mom and daughter angel. I put them in her room because they look better on her shelves. Sorry the picture is so far away but I'm too short to get a good picture.
The purse my parents got me for Mother's Day! They also got me some gift cards but I decided not to take a picture of those.
Cheezin again!!
This is my favorite charm on my new bracelet. It's a monkey, which is what we all call Baylee.....MONKEY!!
Speaking of monkey. I am thinking of redoing the decor of Baylee's room. I know I know, she hasn't even really used her nursery yet and I'm already redoing it. But I just love the monkey theme and it's so cute since we call her monkey. Here is the bedding I'm thinking of getting.
Ok well this is the wall design I bought on Etsy to put on the wall above her crib. Of course it will say Baylee's name!
Here is the bedding! I just adore it.


aw, the monkeys are cute but i love her bumble bees!
ReplyDeleteI lover her bumble bees tooo, but the monkey set is kinda cute! lol
ReplyDelete