Today we gave Baylee baby food for the first time!! We tried with bananas first but I don't think she liked them so we added baby oatmeal to it and she seemed to like it. I don't know you can be the judge by watching the video. She is so precious!!! She sent me beautiful flowers for Mother's Day and 3 charms for my James Avery charm bracelet and a beautiful Mothers Love necklace!! She spoils her mommy!! Sad thing is, I'd take it all back and buy her stuff with the money. I don't want anything for myelf anymore, I just want to give her everything. It's so much fun to buy her stuff. I just adore her.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Big Day for Baylee
Today we gave Baylee baby food for the first time!! We tried with bananas first but I don't think she liked them so we added baby oatmeal to it and she seemed to like it. I don't know you can be the judge by watching the video. She is so precious!!! She sent me beautiful flowers for Mother's Day and 3 charms for my James Avery charm bracelet and a beautiful Mothers Love necklace!! She spoils her mommy!! Sad thing is, I'd take it all back and buy her stuff with the money. I don't want anything for myelf anymore, I just want to give her everything. It's so much fun to buy her stuff. I just adore her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!