I was watching the Duggar's show tonight and I always feel happy when I watch their show. I am not Baptist and I do not share their political or religious views (for the most part) but I do appreciate them as a family. Do I think it's weird that they have so many children? Yes. But they provide for their family without any help from my tax dollars and that's ok by me! I respect that. I really love how devoted to their family and faith they are.
When they showed their baby's ultrasound my heart sank! Since I know they miscarried this baby it makes it very difficult to watch the joy on their faces and to see the baby moving so much in the ultrasound. I feel truly sad for this family, esp Michelle. I just can not imagine being so far along in a pregnancy and then losing the baby. My heart hurts for them. I am praying for them.
My friend Aimee just recently lost her Grandmother. Aimee was close to her Grandmother and she was the last living Grandparent that Aimee had. It is very sad that this lady passed. Please send thoughts and prayers to Aimee and her family during this time.
The Duggars live about ten minutes from me, so I bump into them from time to time ... they sare the absolute sweetest family ever.
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers to your friend Aimee!
ReplyDelete