A Mommy Makeover!! This is my number one wish. It's not weird, well it is a little. But I feel like I would just feel better in my skin and clothes would fit me better and I'd have a renewed confidence. As if childbirth doesnt deflate your self esteem enough, add a divorce to it! yikes. I'd like a tummy tuck and a breast reduction/lift. They can add a little lipo here and there I guess. I'd really like a smaller chest, Ive wanted one since I was in high school. Right now I have $225 in my mommy needs a makeover fund. So by the time I'm 50 I might be able to afford it.
A 2012 Ford Explorer. My mom just got one and it's amazing! I freaking love it. Luckily I get to drive it so I think I'll enjoy driving it while not having a car payment but it would be sweet to have my very own.
This room for Baylee when she gets a little older. It's so freaking cute.
My own house. A new house perhaps?! That will not happen for a very very long time but it's a nice dream.
An Apple Computer. I'm really interested in diving into a new operating system.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!