Today we took Baylee to the zoo for the first time. It was AWESOME! She had the best time. I had a feeling she would like it because she loves animals so much and boy was I right. Even though she had to look at the animals from a distance she really grasped the idea. I was such a proud mommy. And to see her smile and hear her laugh just made my heart melt. It was the best!! Here are some pictures from our day at the zoo.
And since we never leave anywhere without buying Baylee a monkey we hit the gift shop on the way out. They had a special where you could get a gigantic stuffed animal for 50% if you purchased anything so she walked away with 3 small monkeys, 1 gigantic one and a monkey zoo tshirt. She absolutely LOVES her new monkeys. I put the gigantic one in her crib with her to play with and she screamed with delight and wrestled it for a long time. I can't get over how cute it is that she loves her stuffed animals and she can tell the difference between them. She absolutely loves the monkeys over everything else.
I have to admit I did have a few moments of sadness today. There were times were I felt sad because I felt that Cole should have been there with us. It hurts my heart that things are the way they are and that we can't be united. I always imagined us experiencing all of these things together as a family. I never in a million years thought he would put other things before us. I know God has a plan for us and I'm trying to accept that, but there are times when it gets really hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!