Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lack of posts

I haven't been able to blog lately because I feel like a major Debby Downer! I have nothing really upbeat to talk about other than my precious BAYLEE!!! But I'm not sure how many Baylee stories people can take. I of course can blab all day about them. The last few months have been a roller coaster. This past two weeks have been flat out hell. It has taken everything in me to get up everyday and function. This might be difficult to understand because I havent discussed my trouble on the blog. I will try my hardest not to. I have infact written many blogs pouring my heart out and then deleted them. I'm not sure what is appropriate and what is not to post.


On to better things...


Howi has been attending Doggy Training!! His first session did not go as well as I had hoped. He spent the entire class barking at the instructor and other pups. He just really likes people and animals. He did master the command of sit. I'm a proud mom. On his second lesson we worked on "leave it" "come" "stay" and practiced walking on a leash. Now he has always been able to come and walk on a leash. Well not so much walk on a leash as pull you on a leash. I mean the baby is 70lbs. So he can give you a pretty massive tug when he wants to. I really wanted to do training with Howi when we were living in California but we lived so far in BFE that there wasn't anywhere for me to take him. We barely had a vet to take him to. I'm just one of those moms who is proud of both her babies!! I am just praying he passes the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!