Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Belated 7 Months Monkey

You at 7 months...

Sleep:
Girl! You NEVER sleep! Well, you never take naps. The longest nap I can get you to take, if I'm lucky is 30 minutes. You don't like sleeping. It's almost like you are afraid something good is going to happen and you'll miss it. I try calming you down around 10pm (yes we are night people) but you seem to get your second wind every night around 10pm and you won't settle down til 11:30 or 12. It drives me insane because I am always ready to go to sleep way before you are.

Feeding:
You sure like to eat baby girl! You don't want to eat baby food until at least 11am though. You enjoy your bottles with cereal in them. You've just been introduced to puffs and yogurt melts. YOU LOVE THEM!!!!!!! You aren't really picky when it comes to food. You love fruits and veggies. I have not yet introduced you to meat because it freaks me out a little. I don't see anything wrong with having a mini vegetarian in the house for a while.

Weight:
I took you to the doctor two weeks ago and you weighed in at 19lbs 2oz!!! You are my little chunk. You are so amazing. The last few days you've had a cold and seem to have lost some weight. I'm a little worried.

Milestones/Memories:
Your first tooth popped out. Grandpa felt it first. You stood up in your crib by yourself. It scared the daylights out of me to see you standing in your crib, I was afraid you would go over the edge. You like to chew on your crib too. Now that you can stand you try standing all the time. It seems like you don't even want to both with learning to crawl, you just want to walk.

Highlights:
  • you laugh all the time, you are such a happy baby
  • every morning i walk into your room to see you standing up and smiling at me
  • you like to listen to your lullaby cd everynight while you fall asleep
  • when i show you new clothes you smile and giggle
  • you refuse to wear shoes or socks
  • you love all of the animals and are always trying to touch them
  • you do something we like to call "the hulk", i'll get video to explain to you later
  • you love to crawl all over everyone
  • your favorite show is Backyardigans. just the song makes you smile
  • you just now have a tiny bit of hair i can put a clip in. but you always shake them out
  • more than once you have fallen asleep in your highchair but as soon as we lay you in bed, you stand up!!

2 comments:

  1. How cute :) Happy 7 months to her! Your love for her is undeniable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Mingle Monday! This is a really cute recap of this age :)

    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!