Currently...
{Current Books}
Still trying to finish Jaycee Dugard's book. It's taking me so long to finish because I have to stop so often. It's extremely disturbing. I am 82% finished with it according to my good ole kindle. Next I'm going to read a book about raising your children Amish! Just curious is all.
{Current Playlist}
Someday - Alan Jackson (yes I know it's old as hell)
Adele - entire 21 album
Carrie Underwood - Starts with goodbye
{Current Color}
black. it's always black!
{Current Drink}
right now I'm drinking dr.pepper but craving an ice water from Sonic. Yes they have special ICE so the water tastes so much better!!!
{Current Food}
Asparagus and cheese stuff chicken breast! AMAZING.
{Current Favorite Show}
Big Brother. Every week it changes though because I tend to get so irritated when the people I don't like do well.
{Current Wishlist}
50mm lens for my camera. I'm debating on buying one this week. I really want it but don't want to spend the money.
{Current Triumph}
I'm still breathing! :o)
{Current Needs}
A nap. I had about 3 hours of sleep last night so I'm dragging bad today at work.
{Current Bane(s) of my Existence}
Men
{Current Celebrity Crush}
hmm... Ryan Reynolds is always nice to look at.
{Current Indulgence}
I had a huge glass of wine last night. I'm thinking I'll drink some more tonight
{Current Excitement}
Nothing really. I'm excited that Saturday I'm taking Baylee to her first birthday party. But I'm nervous about the outing on my own.
{Current Mood}
Content, but sleepy!
Found your blog from Mingle Monday!!
ReplyDeleteI've really been wanting to read Jaycee Dugard's book...but as you mentioned, I know it's pretty dark. Do you recommend it though?
Big Brother is my favorite TV show right now too! Who are you liking?? I was SO happy to see Danielle go, but super bummed when Jeff left suddenly :-(
I recommend it because it's interesting to see how she was brain washed. But be prepared it's graphic and disturbing. She is a strong woman.
ReplyDeleteJeff and Jordan are my favorite!! I've always liked them and I am upset Jeff left. I'm hoping Shelly goes home this week because of what she did! boo.