Wednesday, August 24, 2011

10 day challenge


Nine Loves....

{one}
My amazing miracle Baylee!! She is my world.


{two}
My parents. I have the best relationship with them! Of course we disagree and don't always see eye to eye but, who the hell does?!

{three}
Animals!! I love love love animals! Esp my baby Howi. I don't trust people who don't like animals.

{four}
CAKE! I could eat cake every single day.

{five}
Winter! I love everything about winter. Cold weather, holidays, getting dark early, yummy foods.

{six}
DVR. I can honestly say I love my dvr! She keeps me sane on the days I feel crazy.

{seven}
Sleeping late! Who doesn't love sleeping a little more now and then?!

{eight}
Air Conditioning. I know I speak about it often but I truly love it. If you live in the South and don't love a/c, you're crazy!!!

{nine}
Books!! I love everything about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!