Ten Secrets....
*ONE*
I read and follow a lot of blogs. I rarely make comments because it makes me feel ackward.
*TWO*
Everyday I wonder what my life would have been like today had I taken the first teaching job I was offered right after graduation. Would my husband and I have been able to have our precious Baylee had I stayed in Texas?
*THREE*
I often wonder if I'll always have the friends I have now. I love them so much and can not imagine my life without them. But I know how easy it is to lose someone, and I pray that doesnt happen again.
*FOUR*
Sometimes I wish we could move to Ohio! I would love for Baylee to grow up there.
*FIVE*
I have seperation anxiety from Howi. He doesn't spend his days in a cage but I wonder if he's sad while I'm gone. Does he know I'm coming home??
*SIX*
I watch at least 2 episodes of the office a night. It makes me laugh and puts me into a good mood before bed.
*SEVEN*
I've had my phone for a few weeks and I only know how to use a few things on it. At this rate I'll know everything about it just in time to get a new phone.
*EIGHT*
I have only completed 4 pages of Baylee's scrapbook. I have so much stuff to put together. It's not like I have an exciting life. Who knows when I'll ever get it done.
*NINE*
I have an absolute phobia of making plans with anyone!! It seems like something always comes up, it's usually me not feeling well. I just hate to upset people and i know they think i'm blowing them off. it's not the case. That is why I just dont ever like making plans!
*TEN*
I have a phobia of talking to people on the phone. Which is weird since all day I talk to people on the phone for work. But in my personal life I would only talk to my parents, husband, brothers, daughter one day, and I would infact call Aimee (she would KNOW it's an emergency).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!