Not to be a Debby Downer but I'm chosing to do what I'm NOT loving this week!!
I'm NOT loving that I spent 2 hours making a strawberry dessert for the family only to have my baby Howi eat it off the counter before anyone ate it.
I'm NOT loving the extreme heat and NO rain! What the hell Texas?! Get with it.
I'm NOT loving that I dropped my kindle on concrete yesterday and now it has a HUGE average size dent in the side.
I'm NOT loving that I forgot my flowers from class in the car and now they are all melted to the box. Looks like I won't be using them on my final cake project.
I'm NOT loving that I seem to be the only one to wake up with Baylee in the middle of the night. My husband seems to think it's ok to go to sleep early and sleep late every single day.
I'm NOT loving that I messed up the tv and can't fix it on my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!