Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Since yesterday was too negative, today I will counter it with things I am truly thankful for!!! Afterall, I do have a lot to be thankful for.
 
 
 
My sweet baby boy Howi. Yes, he eats food off the counters and barks his butt off when someone comes to the door and thinks it's fun to drag pillows and towels around the house but he's such a good boy and has such a sweet heart. Thank God for bringing him to me. I love him like he's my baby.
 
 
Airconditioning. Without it, I would not be able to handle this heat without rain in Texas. And so what if you have to pay a little extra on your water bill, at least we have water, right?!
 
Lucky to have a damn kindle anyway! So what if it has a HUGE average sized dent in it?! It still works and it's amazing.
 
At least I am able to take a cake class. So what if my flowers are ruined. HELLO! I can make more, duh just learned how to in class. Get over yourself Erin.  
So what if I don't get any help from my husband. It just means I get extra special alone time with my baby girl. She changes everyday and I am thankful that I am here every second to experience it.
Uh, ok I have to be honest, this is hard to counter. I love my TV! BUT since it wasn't working instead of watching repeats of the Office and blog stalking, facebooking I took a nap! So that's def something to be thankful for!
I am so thankful to God everyday for giving me Baylee. I would never be able to express my feelings for her in a way that would do them justice. She is just the neatest thing in the entire world.
 
I am also thankful that Aimee told me about some apps on my phone! I sure did spend 2 hours playing with free ring tones last night!
 
I am thankful that on Saturday my brothers and I are taking pictures with Baylee! We are all going to be sporting our Aggie gear! Feels weird since I'm the only loser not to attend A&M but whateva!!
 
Thankful that on Sunday Baylee and I are attending a peti party. I can't wait to see how precious her pictures come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!