1. The best news I ever received was I actually need to put my top 5 because they are all extremely important to me. 1-When I found out I was pregnant, 2- When I heard my baby cry for the first time and heard she was perfect. 3- the day my brother Robert was born. 4. The day my brother William was born. 5- The day my dad found out he was going to be ok after having been rushed to the hospital in an ambulace and I was 1400 miles away and unable to breathe.
2. Something I'm looking forward to is starting my new cake class. Also I am going to attempt to try decorating cookies this weekend. I'm also looking forward to what Baylee's first word will be.
3. Something I would never do is turn my back on my daughter. I dont care what she does ever in life I will always stand by her.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose I'm not sure about this. Because no one's life is what it seems on the outside.
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be lazy. I wear whatever is most comfortable to do house work and take care of my daughter in. On the days I leave the house I usually wear jeans or capris and a top. Its too hot to dress up too much.
6. One should always be HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Esp with your WIFE
7. I want to live the rest of my life with no regrets, learn to be happy again!

Most of your best moments have to do with babies! Haha, so cute.
ReplyDelete