Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



New York for passing the Marriage Equality Act!!!

Air Conditioning!!! Thank you God for bringing this sweet invention to our lives. I also want to thank God for making my dad an air conditioning whiz!!

This beauty right here! My friend Aimee! She is my saving grace! Where would I be without her?! Probably in a ditch somewhere with an empty bottle of xanex and and empty bottle of vodka!

This cookbook I bought yesterday! I would love to make everything in it. However, it's very expensive to bake and I don't have too much room so I have to chose my projects carefully!

 
Holy Hair Product!! I am in no way a product snob. I will use whatever it takes and this my friends is amazing!! I have some tangled, ratsnest hair and this little beauty makes my hair so soft that i can actually brush it after the shower and my brush no longer gets stuck in my hair!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving everything your loving! Well maybe not your friend but if I knew her I bet I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen -- I'd love you too! :) Any friend of Erin's is a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!