I usually don't like to post pictures of myself but I just want to maybe have opinions on some stuff.
This is how I wore my hair on Friday. I'm not the best at curling my hair with a curling iron. My hair is naturally curly so I actually dry it semi straight (it becomes HUGE) and then use a curling iron. My hair holds curls pretty well even in humidity but now that my hair is so long and heavy its not easy to curl with an iron! Anyway, what do you think? Also, I am dressed! I have a tube top on because it gets VERY HOT when you dry and then curl my hair.
Since I went to work on Saturday morning I put this little hair style together last minute since my hair was wavy left over from the night before. Thoughts?! Is it lame?
Results. Please excuse the low quality of picture. I took this with my cell phone because I was too lazy to walk around and find my camera.
I also picked up these shoes from Payless!! I like them very much! I'm proud of myself for making only one purchase in the shoe store. Well, one purchase for myself. I also bought my dad and husband flip flops! Who can resist buying shoes no matter who they are for?!





I love your hair! I wish I could curl my hair like that, it would take hours of curling and 10 pounds of hairspray. haha
ReplyDeleteI like your hair!! and cute shoes!
ReplyDelete