Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket



I confess...
*My husband and I have been watching Extreme Couponing for almost 4 hours straight. We are amazed by the people on this show! I would love to coupon the way these people do but I could never stock pile stuff in my home!! I am way too anti clutter to have that much stuff around.
*I bought a double broiler just so that I can make oreo truffles. Ridiculous I know!
*I still really want to see the movie Bridesmaids.
*We bought Baylee a cd set of Fun Children's Songs and I have to tell you I find some of them a little inappropriate! They are very odd.
*Trying to get Cole signed up for school and get his GI Bill lined up is almost painful. But it actually makes me miss going to school. I really need a hobby.
*I am finished with Father's Day shopping for my dad, my father in law, and half way finished with my husband's stuff!
*I spent the 9 dollars I saved with coupons at Target to buy sunless self tanner. Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!