Thursday, May 26, 2011

thoughts on thursday


My main thought is...


I find this to be true more and more each day. I feel like I expect so much from my husband because honestly, I would do all of these things for him. It's such a sad feeling when you realize someone doesn't care about you as much as you care about them. Case in point, it's our wedding anniversary and he's not home! He's staying over at his parents because he's too tired to drive home after drinking and playing video games with his dad. oh yeah. not lying.



For those of you who don't know me, I LOVE hockey! So I am thrilled to have tickets to the Houston Aeros Calder Cup Finals game on Saturday! You just have no idea how excited I am! I can't wait for Baylee to get older so I can take her to games.


I very much want to have another child! It was so hard to get pregnant. It took many years of tears, heartache, anger, disappointment, money, shots, meds, doctors, tests, surgeries, prayer, and hope before I got pregnant and I dont know that I can mentally or emotionally handle the journey of IvF again. But I would love to have another child. If I knew I could wake up tomorrow and be able to have a child "naturally" without any medical intervention I would say sign me up. But that won't happen. So I think I would like to adopt a child. But Cole says no. He is not interested in adoption at all. This breaks my heart. I would love to give a home and a family to a lonely child. I could give any child so much love and guidance. But I am going to place my destiny in God's hands and let him decide. He will bring me to the right place at the right time. And maybe he can soften Cole's heart.



Well I must go to sleep now because tomorrow, on my wedding anniversary i'll be cleaning the house! can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!