Everyday I get on my blog with the intention of blogging. However, I never have anything to really say publicly. Sometimes you just don't want to express your thoughts and feelings to other people. I am not sure how others would feel at my thoughts lately. Would I be judged? Looked down upon? Who knows. Everyday seems to be a little harder than the day before. It is a struggle for me to go through each day but at the end of the day when I'm laying in bed with Howi and looking at Baylee sleeping so peacefully I thank God for all that I have. Life is bad now, it's very hard but I have so much to be thankful for and that should outshine the rest!
Anyway, I've just started reading The Help and I really like it. My step mom gave it to me because she read it in book club and thought I would enjoy it! She is RIGHT! I very much like it. I wish I could be in a book club but I have a slight phobia of committing to anything outside of my daughter.
Baylee is growing so fast, it makes me so sad. I took a ton of pictures today but am too tired to upload them. I will post some soon because they are precious!
No matter what happens in the future I will never regret the past because no matter what I've been through or what I will go through it will always be worth it because I have my daughter. She is my miracle.
I saw this on pinterest and it gave me some hope.


I'll never judge you! Love you always!!
ReplyDeleteNo judging here! Isn't "The Help" a fantastic book?!
ReplyDelete